Monday, June 27, 2011

Roulette computer updates

The programmer has informed me he will be doing some coding Tuesday night. He is also working all of Wednesday to finish the work. If he spends this time, everything should be done by the end of this week, including testing. Unfortunately I can't guarantee the timing though as most of it is out of my hands. Already it is almost done - there are just minor issues that need fixing (at least minor from a coding perspective).

Once it is complete and tested, I'll organize another group support meeting to be held in melbourne. I still havent released the recording of the last one. There is a lot of video I need to release but I haven't gotten around to it yet. But such videos aren't essential and shouldn't be relied on - they are more a bonus for support.