Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Online wheel analysis software

Access codes have now been issued to PLAYERS. Remember that the login details are CASE SENSITIVE. Access details for NON-PLAYERS (free version software) will be issued soon.

As per my email, a few minor things still need to be fixed, but they are only minor. But once they are fixed, I'll release the instructions. You will be able to use some parts without the instructions, but other parts need explanation.

Many of the additions are not visible until you start inputting and analyzing spins. Overall the appearance has only changed slightly, but the functionality is more extensive. Most notable are features for pattern tracking, pattern identification, and quick resuming of play on different days.

You will notice a few new control panels - what they do and how they are used will be in the instructions. Also some features require proper knowledge of how they are used for them to be beneficial, which is something you need to learn directly from me.

There is still a lot that will be added to the software, but as it is now, it gives you all you need for intermediate accuracy. On a scale of 1 - 10, if basic primordials was a 1, and full custom variants was a 10, the software (when used in concert with what I teach you personally) allows you to achieve about a 5/10 in accuracy.

Ultimately my goal is to remove your dependence on me for wheel analysis and custom variants, while maintaining security and discretion of the methods. This will free up a lot of time for me while allowing a large number of people to benefit. It is a lead-up to me working entirely on my non-profit organization for while I need more time.