Thursday, June 30, 2011

Roulette computer, Online Software, and calls today

Calls today: I wont be taking any calls today as I'll be focusing on testing roulette computer mods.

Computer mods: the good news is the major part is now complete and working correctly. The bad news is some minor parts of it are not working correctly. The minor parts decrease accuracy by about 15%, so I'm not going to release it until things are fully worked out. But when I say minor, I mean things as simple as certain data being saved in the wrong place. This is easy to fix from a programming perspective, but still significantly affects accuracy. I have to test further to pinpoint what is happening, then the programmer can find the relevant programming code more easily.
To make a long story short, we are still working on it. It might be fixed in a day or so, we just don't know yet but I'll keep everyone updated.

Online software: a few minor bugs have now been fixed. The bugs were not overly important, but are fixed now anyway.