Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Online software and roulette computer update

Online software: This is now complete and fully functional. I'll work on the latest instructions today, and should be finished within 1-2 days at most. Keep an eye in the player only forum at www.genuinewinner.com/forum for details on the instructions. Either way, if you now have access, I'll email you instructions anyway.

Roulette computer update: The programmer is proving very slow, and the update is still not complete. Again he no longer works full time for me, so he doesn't always have time. And getting a new programmer has its own set of problems as previously explained. All I can do is hassle him to complete it. Once he is complete, I'll ask him to look at one other thing, then I'll switch programmers completely although I wouldn't expect there to be many other updates anyway.