Monday, June 20, 2011

Changes

I've now fully established my not-for-profit foundation, although it's new website is not yet published - the new site will be published likely next week. Soon my focus will shift towards my non-profit work and away from the public/profit sector. I don't expect it will affect any players significantly. The changes are most relevant to profit-split partners, who will no longer pay my corporate entity. From their winnings, they'll make obligation-free donations to my foundation which are used solely for non-profit purposes.

Essentially the changes happening are on my end. There is nothing players really need to do except be aware of the changes that will happen over the coming months, which are ultimately a switch from profiting to focusing on non-profit work.