Monday, April 15, 2013

Hybrid V3 Purchases

Many players are asking about the Hybrid V3, in particularly about if I am selling more. I only originally wanted to sell two of them, both of which are now sold. This helps with development costs. The only others will be used by my teams. With the development costs as they are especially with the bonus to developers to meet the deadline, I expect to sell more towards the end of this month. There are approximately 10 teams that have expressed serious intent and ability to purchase, and many others that have shown interest but may not be in position to purchase.
 
The terms of purchase are $30k deposit then you visit me to see everything in person, and pay the balance of $50k. You do not need to visit me, but I prefer you do because it is a large purchase and I want you to learn from me in-person.
 
If you are in position to purchase and have actual intent to purchase, keep an eye on this blog and subscribe to email updates. Because once I confirm availability of more units, I expect they will be claimed within 24hrs. It is not simply a matter of first-come-first-served as I have promised some teams the opportunity to purchase if more became available (existing players of my other technology). In all there will likely be between 2-5 more units made available, but again it is NOT certain and I'll decide around early May.