Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hybrid V3 Progress

I'm not convinced the programmers are dedicating enough time to complete the latest Hybrid. So I've offered them a large bonus if they complete by a specified time – basically double the original amount. I've explained to them that if they are unable to give less than 100% commitment, I will have no other option but to hire other developers. My investment in this project has become many times the original budget, but considering it can all be returned within a week, it will be worth it.
 
Again all the hard parts are done. But in this last part, progress is too stale and its not finished until its ready for use.
 
If you are finding the wait painful, again I remind you it is far worse for me and I'm doing everything I can to keep things moving towards completion.