Thursday, April 4, 2013

Asking Clear and Direct Questions

Still many players are not asking me clear questions. When you ask me questions, please put careful thought into wording. Understand that when I receive an email from a player, it is very difficult for me to recall everyone's individual situation so I will not recall an email sent a week ago. So ask your questions like I have no prior knowledge of your earlier issues.
 
* BE SPECIFIC. Don't ask vague questions or you will get vague answers.
 
* Ask direct and clear questions. Don't write a long paragraph to explain something then end with a vague question. Just ask what you need to know.
 
I need to help everyone as efficiently as possible, and I do this by ensuring the knowledgebase and instructions are as clear as possible. But everyone also needs to make answering questions as simple as possible for me.