Thursday, July 7, 2011

Roulette computer update

The programmer will be spending half of tomorrow working on the updates. I'll make sure he does the priority parts first, then I can at least organize another player training session (melbourne, australia) for computer players, to cover the mods. They are very simple to apply though (which was the point of them), but any training session helps players anyway. I don't know "when" yet - it'll simply be when the programmer is done, and I've tested it all.

Also for anyone waiting for a computer, I'll ship once the mod is complete and fully tested. As painful as the wait is (most painful for me I assure you), understand there are only minor things that need to change in the software from a coding perspective. The problem is getting the programmers time. It's not as simple as finding another programmer as previously explained - the source code is just far too complex and takes at least a week for new programmers to follow, and even then they may accidentally make mistakes that affect the whole software, and I'm not even counting firmware integration.