Monday, July 11, 2011

Roulette computer mods

The mod is complete, but the changes inadvertently caused errors with other parts of the software. I expected this because of the complexity of the source code. From testing I've done so far, it appears to only have affected MANUAL diamond targeting which will only rarely be used anyway, so it doesn't really matter. There is also one other issue that needs to be fixed (that does matter), then everything is done. If it cannot be fixed in a timely manner, we'll just use a patch that only means computer application will take about 5-10% longer than usual.

I'm submitting a full test report to the programmer today and hopefully it wont take him long to fix things. Either way I've started preparing shipments so they'll be ready once the loose ends are tied up.

Regarding a player support meeting to cover the new mods, I expect to arrange a date some time this week. Before I do this though, I will need to thoroughly test the mod again. I spent about 4 hours testing it over the weekend and couldn't find any issues, but just need to be sure.