Friday, October 29, 2010

Woohoo (roulette computers)

The technician has informed me he has completed 11 modified phones. Unfortunately, 2 were destroyed in the process - something to do with the setting of epoxy and timing oscillator which is required to get accurate timings in the first place. But we have 11 that are ready for shipping.

Another 13 unmodified phones arrive early next week, then I'll take them to the technician and pick up the completed phones.

I estimate I'll begin shipping the 11 phones about Wednesday this upcoming week. You will be notified by email if you are one of the recipients. For the other 13 phones - they'll be completed in around 2 weeks from the time I drop them off.

All "purchasing" players will have orders fulfilled. But there may be a few partners (perhaps 1 or 2) that miss out this time because of purchases that I can't always anticipate, but easily the next batch of phones will be enough for everyone. For partners, please understand I have to give first preference to 2+ player teams who are ready to go, and in suitable jurisdictions etc. If I didn't, I run a higher risk of supplying a partner that is less productive.