Thursday, October 14, 2010

Roulette computers

The technician has informed me he is in the final stages of modifying the next batch of mobile phones. With progress as it is, I expect to be picking up 12 modified phones this upcoming week.

Based on remaining approved partners, I'll have stock for almost everyone. But shortly after I'll have additional phones available. I must give priority to partners who are in the best location to play, and who consist of 2+ players.

All up it appears I'll ship almost all of the remaining orders this upcoming week. For now just make sure you have sent me all paperwork, and have the latest instructions.

Keep an eye on my blog and I'll let everyone know when the stock is in my hands. If you are being shipped, I'll email you beforehand to confirm your shipping address.