Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Roulette computer wireless

A recent release of the two player roulette computer had an issue where the wireless dropped out. This only affected a few players, but the issue was critical for team play. The upside is it was actually a very minor issue that will be resolved by morning (it's 10:43pm now). The downside is you need to send back both phones for the error to be corrected.

Tomorrow I'm picking up more phones, and will ship asap. Gradually I'm getting through the list of people waiting for their computers. I've been limited by how fast the technician works, and the phone modifications are very time consuming to do. Again I have to ship to purchasers first. Either way if you are one of the few who are still waiting, I appreciate your patience and rest assured even if you don't hear from me, I'm doing all I can to move things along.