Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spin Analysis, Emails, Roulette Computers & Phone Calls

Spin Analysis: With the exception of spins sent in the last 48hrs or so, all spin analysis is up to date.

Emails: I'm about 2 days behind on emails, but will be up to date by the end of tomorrow.

Roulette Computers: With the latest version, and all new features complete, so far my testing has been unable to find a fault or bug - although I need to to additional testing to make sure before everything is shipped. Tomorrow I'll be mostly on the phone, so unable to do much testing. I'll continue testing Friday and Monday, but it appears everything is already as it should be. If anything, there would just be minor tweaks. All up, it looks as though I'll be able to start shipping next week - it is not a promise, but it's looking quite certain.

Phone & Skype Calls: I'll be taking calls tomorrow (Thursday) from 9am. It is best you use Skype.com so you can message me even when I'm on other calls, then I can also prioritize calls. If you call on regular phone and I'm on another call, the phone on your end will just continue to ring. If you are especially a relatively new player, please clearly identify yourself as a player (skype messaging) so I know to give your call priority.