Friday, June 4, 2010

Contacting me via phone or Skype

Last Thursday I didn't get off the phone and Skype, so many others couldn't reach me. I'll try to make myself available for calls on at least 1 additional day next week - keep an eye on my blog for details.

But please, understand while your call and questions are treated with respect, ask clear and concise questions. If your questions are simple, you are best to email them, then I can respond whenever is convenient - this will save me time, and get you a quicker response.

Please only reserve calls for when it is necessary. Often a question can be answered with a 30 second email, but instead what were supposed to be brief calls, end up being 30 minute conversations. In other words, save me time, then I'll have more time for support, and will give higher quality support for everyone.