Monday, June 7, 2010

Roulette Computer Demos

I'm getting a lot of emails from people wanting to see the roulette computers in person. For now my priority is organizing and shipping the computers to existing players, and then I'll be available for additional demos.

If you have intent to purchase or become a partner following a demo (although there is no obligation), you will be given priority for meeting with me. But if you are merely curious and don't have serious intent, please specify this and we can arrange for you to be part of a "group" demo. When you contact me to request a demo, please clearly specify your intent.

Bookings for demonstrations will recommence as soon as all existing players are shipped their latest computers, which will be roughly from mid-late next week. In other words, I'll start to take bookings from around 16th June.

To existing players waiting for their computer: I'll start shipping in a few days, and shipping will continue for about 2 weeks. There are a lot of packages to get organized so not everyone's computer will be shipped at once. When your parcel is shipped, I will contact you with tracking details.