Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Roulette Computers

Shipping: I've started preparing packages for both partners and purchasers. I don't have enough stock for everyone at this stage, but more is on the way. If I don't ship to you this week, it wont be long after. Priority must be given to purchasers rather than partners as those who've paid up-front shouldn't be kept waiting any longer. Once your package is prepared, I'll contact you to verify your shipping address. Once shipped, I'll send you parcel tracking details.

Roulette Computer Demos: I'll be taking bookings starting this upcoming Tuesday. Likely earlier, but I would like the extra time to settle on a particular venue that is closer to my residence. The previous main venue was about 10 minutes drive from Melbourne International Airport with a convenient free shuttle service (to and from the airport), but this is over an hour drive from my residence. While it is practical for visitors, it is far less practical for me. If I'm do to more private demos, we need a venue closer to me, and visitors need to arrange transportation to and from the venue. A venue which is about 40 minutes drive from the airport will be arranged.

Updated Roulette Computer Instructions: I havent yet had the time to even start on the latest instructions. They are not enormously different though - it will take me only about a day to complete. The main thing I want to add is case-studies of specific wheel conditions, so you know better which settings to use for specific wheels.  If you have the latest computer version, you will be contacted when the new instructions are ready.