Friday, April 23, 2010

Schedule and public holiday on Monday

On Wednesday I had a computer demo for half the day and only returned about 4pm, barely having a chance to answer emails. Yesterday I was on the phone for almost 9 hours solidly. Today I am working on answering the emails that were received when I was occupied. I don't work weekends because I have a life beyond work.

Monday is a ANZAC day (public holiday) so I wont be available to answer emails or calls. All this means I will have caught up on all my emails by Tuesday-Wednesday next week. Please do NOT send me followup emails just because I have responded within 24hrs or so - it just burns more of my time to respond and explain my schedule.

Rest assured your emails are respected and addressed in detail. Please be patient, and everyone will have a response by the end of Wednesday 28th April.