Friday, April 30, 2010

Calls next week and roulette computers

Contacting me via phone or skype: Yesterday many people couldn't reach me on the phone or skype - I was on calls almost all day. So I'll make myself available parts of this Tuesday and Wednesday, in addition to the upcoming Thursday. When I'm available, I'll be logged onto Skype, and will take regular phone calls. Skype is best though as you can contact me vie message even when I'm on another call. This way I can know if you are waiting, so I can speed up other calls. Please be aware that while I respect every call and recognize the need to be thorough, I have limited time so please be prepared, short and direct with your questions.


Roulette computers: The anticipated timeline before shipping of the latest version commences is as below:

1. The developers need to complete coding of one of the new features (almost done - will be by about tuesday)

2. Full testing will take about a week in between calls, emails etc.

As with any testing, there are usually minor adjustments/tweaks which may add a 2 or so days. All up, everything should be complete and fully tested, ready to ship in roughly 1.5 - 2 weeks.

Everyone involved is working as fast as possible, but because of the hardware modifications, we must be particularly thorough in bug-testing. So please appreciate while there is a delay, it is to ensure you receive a device that is "perfect". If you prefer not to wait, I can ship a previous version this upcoming week.