Monday, April 26, 2010

Email & spin analysis response times, & roulette computer shipping

While it's a public holiday here, I logged on to answer some urgent emails and saw that while Australia was on holidays, the rest of the world wasn't. So I'll have more emails than expected by Tuesday morning. However I should be able to respond by all emails by the end of Tuesday, if not by the end of Wednesday. Please do not resend emails or follow-up as it just takes more time for me.

As for spin analysis, this will take me a bit longer and I expect to be up to date by the end of the week, although more urgent spins or spins that have been unaddressed for a while will be analyzed likely by the end of Wednesday.

For those waiting for the roulette computers, more testing is needed to ensure everything is working as it should, but the emails are a higher priority for Tuesday. All up I expect everything to be done by around mid next week, with shipping being in the following week for most people. There is a degree of uncertainty as to exactly when - it ultimately depends on my availability to do final testing.