Thursday, April 1, 2010

Recovery from PC Reinstallation - Back to work now

GENERAL: For the past few days I've been reinstalling my desktop computer from scratch - a very tedious task. Only now I'm getting into my emails and analyzing spins. I expect to be up to date on all emails by the end of tomorrow. As for spins, I'll be analyzing the rest of the outstanding spins over the next few days.
 
ROULETTE COMPUTERS: For those of you who are waiting for the latest computer version, whether you be partner or purchaser, I currently only have 7 units remaining in stock, and will be assigning them to whoever has been waiting the longest. However there are another 10 units on the way so if you miss out from this batch, you wont need to wait much longer. The developers are doing other mods which are worth the extra wait about 1-2 weeks, but if you just want the current version without the additional wait, let me know.