Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Uber Update & Schedule From 20th Sep

Uber Update: An Uber roulette computer update is available. It is designed to make application of auto target easier. Some phones will be capable of running the update, but others wont. Every phone has a unique id I log so I know which version everyone has. If you want to get the update, let me know and I'll advise whether or not its possible with the phone you have.
 
Away from 20th Sep: I'll be away from 20th Sep to about 7th October. I'll still have email access although it will not be as frequent. If you want the above update done before I leave, I'll need to have received your phone by early next week, which means international players need to ship in the next day or so. Anything else I need to do will be done before I leave.