Friday, September 20, 2013

Uber Roulette Computer Instructional Videos and Support (all players please read)

I've created some new videos and listed the main ones at http://www.genuinewinner.com/forum/index.php?action=kb;area=article;cont=46
 
As explained previously, these videos were done because it is not practical for all players to attend a live support meeting at the same time. I will still be doing a video showing everything being actually applied in a real situation (real spins), and this video will be done some time when I'm back.
 
I understand that to me it is simple, but new players still struggle to understand parts – especially when English is a player's second language. It is important to me that everyone gets full use of the roulette computers, so I will continue to give all the support that is needed.
 
The next steps are the long video demo as explained above, and then anyone can ask me specific questions to clear any points.
 
Very importantly, there are still players who request that I meet them or spend hours on the phone. But the questions I'm asked are clearly addressed in the instructions, which indicates the player hasn't even read the instructions. I agree to give everyone the support that's needed which includes close personal support, but players need to understand I spend a lot of time making clear and details instructions and videos so I can help as many people as possible. PLEASE, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND WATCH THE VIDEOS BEFORE YOU ASK ME ANYTHING. I guarantee if I've been asked the question more than a few times, then I've added the answer to a video, the instructions or the knowledgebase. It does no good to complain you aren't getting my time in person or on the phone when you haven't even read the material I've prepared for you.
 
The knowledgebase is in the forum. Links to the main videos are also in the knowledgebase. The instructions are constantly revised to make them simple but thorough. If you can't find the answers you need, that's when you need to contact me.
 
Again understand I sincerely want to help everyone, but when one player asks me a question about something that isn't clear in the instructions, and a second player asks me a question that clearly indicates they haven't bothered to read the instructions, then my response to the second player will be 'please read the instructions' because I already have limited time. But for the first player, I'm happy to dedicate all the time they need because I know they are helping me too by checking all material I prepare.