Thursday, January 3, 2013

Uber Shipping and General Updates

Uber: Tomorrow morning I'll be doing the final testing of the latest Uber computer. I wont be recording it unfortunately as my wheel is inaccessible for now, so I'll use recorded spins. Assuming everything is ok, I'll continue arranging the due shipments and expect to have most if not everything shipped by the end of the upcoming week.
 
Hybrid V3: I have the latest version but wont be able to fully test it until Monday. Development is going very well. I'll do another video when I've cleared some work.
 
JAA: A few more days of development and the latest updates will be complete. Then I just need to test everything. All things considered, it should be available for use by players at around end of next week.
 
X-ray vision technology: I have the latest prototype. Everything is very good besides it being a bit large. I'll give more updates when I've done more testing.