Saturday, December 29, 2012

General Updates

I've received more emails than expected over this period, but again I'm on vacation and barely have internet access as it is. I wont be able to do any emails until about 2nd January. But I'll do urgent codes after sending this update.
 
Hybrid V3: programmers are continuing work over this period. I expect in the second week of January I'll have a complete V3 to test in entirety (minus usual bugs etc). That's just estimating based on current progress. So it is fair to say we should have full completion by end of January.
 
JAA updates: The latest updates are almost completed to the point where I can test. Again these are very important updates that will automate a part so players need to know even less to succeed.
 
Many people are emailing me multiple times as if my lack of response is a problem. Please keep in mind the time of year. It is going to be one very busy January but a very productive one.