Friday, January 11, 2013

Shipping, My Schedule Next Week, and Webcam Support

SHIPPING: All Australia purchasers will have their parcel likely around Wednesday. This is because it needs to be shipped by road as it contains a battery. All purchasers outside Australia can expect arrival in about 7-10 days after Monday (I will send tracking details on Monday). Every package is prepared and just needs to be lodged, but I can only do this MONDAY.
 
SCHEDULE: I'll be away from my computer for much of next week and possibly following week (meetings). I'll do whatever emails etc when possible.
 
WEBCAM SUPPORT: Everything is setup for webcam support. I just need to consider who wants to attend and set the most suitable time. Then I'll announce it via my blog. I'll announce the date/time next week sometime.