Monday, March 5, 2012

Uber Roulette computer shipping

With the exception of two purchases of the lite computer in the past few days, all new purchasers of any roulette computers are now shipped. A few previous purchasers haven't yet been sent the current version, but this will be done either tomorrow or the next day.

Any partners waiting for the latest phone models unfortunately need to wait a bit longer. This is because the actual builds are still conflicting with the firmware on the new phones. We thought this was fixed, but only part of it was fixed. It is a very minor issue, but the software simply wont work on the new phones unless it is fully resolved. But considering the lack of action from the programmer, such a small issue is a stopping me from shipping the rest, which are new phones. I've now finally passed the project to the new programmer. I have thoroughly explained to him that if he takes the project, that he needs to continue to be reliable. I've been working with him on other projects for over a year now, and he has proven very competent and reliable so I expect there wont be any issues with him.

I understand especially some partners have been waiting a long time to receive their phones back. This is not a matter of laziness or incompetence on my end. Most of the issues have been related to stock shortage, but as per previous posts, this is now sorted. There are a lot of other issues that players do not see, and I do not explain every issue at hand. Understand I am not paid unless partners make money, so I do everything possible to keep things moving. Just the christmas period alone slowed things to a crawl as the technician was away for about 3 weeks holiday while demand didnt slow, but this is only part of the picture.