Friday, March 30, 2012

Back into things

I've just about recovered from my illness. Fascinating really. More out than ever went in (sorry). Anyway I'm back into things and aim to at at least be up to date on emails by the end of today.

The new roulette computer website is online. If you wanted to have an ad published in the used computer section, let me know.

The online software programmers have finally agreed to fix the simulation bug, but after that is done I'll still change programmers.

I'm way behind on shipping but this will all be sorted this upcoming week.

Regarding the Uber, the programmer is still learning the source code. I will receive an update on his progress shortly. When he's finally past this part, he can finally make the small mod then I can resume shipping Ubers.

And finally the Hybrid, I'm expecting the latest build in the next day or so.