Friday, March 30, 2012

New secure document software

The new secure document software is ready. I'm making the service available to the public for free, despite the nearest competitor charges over $10,000 for the same kind of document security. So any document publisher will be able to use it for their own documents for free. It may upset secure document service providers, but it happens - they overcharge anyway.

The website draft is at www.freedocumentsecurity.com but it needs some finishing touches before it is launched and software made available. The software is not related to roulette in any way. Simply I didn't like the secure document software I'm currently using so had my own created which took roughly 2 months to do properly. In the coming week or so I'll transfer all documents to the new software, then the previous documents will be suspended. While I'm at it I'll update the documents. I'll send an announcement when the updated documents are ready.