Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Uber Instructions & Support Meeting

See the following link for the new Uber roulette computer instructions:
 
I've made the instructions as simple as possible, and there are a few video tutorials that are also in the forum's knowledgebase.
 
If you feel anything is missing, or more elaboration is needed on specific issues, please let me know. But before contacting me, please carefully read everything in case the required information is already available.
 
Next I need to organize shipping for pending items. I'll try my best to ship everything this week. in between doing emails etc. I'll at least be shipping some.
 
I'll give an update about the support meeting asap, but first everyone please give me feedback about the latest Uber instructions so I know what areas need attention. Most players needed help with application of Auto Target, but I've made a very simple video explaining it, in addition to much clearer instructions. Again, give me feedback so I know which areas need attention either in live demos or whatever.