Thursday, March 7, 2013

Emails and Order Fulfillment, & Uber Roulette Computer Sales

In the past few days I've been swamped with emails and new players because of the upcoming pricing change. Literally my fingers are sore from typing but within 24hrs everything will be up to date including orders and emails.
 
I'll also finish preparing the rest of the shipments, and will send them out Monday/Tuesday.
 
Roulette computer sales: As per my recent announcement, I've stopped sales of the Lite Roulette Computer. That's because it uses the same phones as the Uber computer and I only have a limited amount of these phones left. These phones are very difficult to modify in particularly with the firmware and timing accuracy modifications, and what needs to be done is different for every different phone model. The phone model itself is now discontinued from the manufacturer, so if I'm going to continue sales of the Uber computer, I would need to have a whole new set of modifications done for a different phone models. It took months last time just to find someone capable of doing the modifications. As it is extremely difficult and time consuming to organize it all, I wont be doing it again. So once all remaining stock of Uber phones are distributed, I will stop sales of them also. Some are being reserved as spares for partners which leaves even fewer available for sale.
 
So the Hybrid and Lite computer sales already stopped, but soon Uber sales will too. This will leave only the basic computer available, which is roughly the equivalent accuracy as a typical visual ballistics player (also much the same accuracy of other computers you can buy).
 
I don't know how long it will take for the remaining allocated stock to be sold. But when they are gone, only the basic version computer will be available.