Friday, November 9, 2012

JAA

I'm doing some final testing with the JAA software. For this I need a few players to let me know which of their spin profiles in the software (wheel name and profile) they are sure has information added correctly, and as per the requirements in the instructions. It will ideally be old spins that the player do NOT edit anymore so I can always use the same spins for testing. Again I only need a few good profiles from a few players – not every player needs to send profile lists to me!
 
So far all players that have reported on it say it is working properly, so it should be ok for real use now but still every player should do their own testing before betting for real. Either way you should always test thoroughly and be winning consistently in practise sessions before betting for real on any wheel.