Friday, February 24, 2012

Uber shipping

I've asked the uber programmer to respond by Monday, or I have to change programmers. He's done well but we can't accept such delays. So if I dont hear from him, on tuesday morning I'll send all source code to the new programmer.

It will take him about a week just to follow the code, then another week to be comfortable to tinker with it. Then another week to complete it. So if we don't hear from the existing programmer, unfortunately there is going to be an unavoidable delay.

Not to worry though because the mods I wanted done are not critical - players lived without them before.
I'll ship off the rest of the computers over the coming week. Some have already been shipped. Then later when the mod is complete, I'll let everyone know. If you'd rather wait about 3 weeks, please let me know asap.

A lot of computers have piled up, so I'll prepare and ship them 2-3 at a time. Please be patient and dont repeatedly send me emails to remind me - I am not going to forget. They'll all be on their way by the end of next week. I'll contact you just before shipping if shipping hasnt already been done.