Friday, August 5, 2011

Roulette Computers, Online Wheel Analysis Software & Mobile Phone Wheel Analysis

Roulette Computer (Uber): After painfully tedious testing, an issue I thought was a bug wasn't a bug after all. It wasn't all wasted time though as I found a way to get a 2% accuracy increase. Not much, but better to have it than not. As it's Friday now, I'm finishing work for the week and on Monday will do one more complete test to make sure it's all perfect, then on TUESDAY will resume shipping. You will be notified just before I ship.

Roulette Computers (Basic): For players who purchased the system with the free basic computer hardware, these will be shipped shortly. A few more than expected became players at that stage, so I MAY be a bit short on stock, which means some orders will be delayed about 2-3 weeks while I obtain more. But keep in mind you can download the actual SOFTWARE from the player only forum (www.genuinewinner.com/forum) and test on footage from my sites - install it on virtually any mobile phone. Don't expect to go out and play the first day anyway. First thoroughly practice, and by the time you are ready for real play, you will have the hardware itself.

Online Wheel Analysis Software: Many players are doing very well with it, and are finding it makes life much easier. We're doing a few small updates to make it even better. They aren't major updates, but while they are being done, there may be a few glitches in the software. I don't know how long it will take until the programmer informs me. But I expect it wont take longer than a week. Also when I get a spare second to finish the program specifications, the mobile phone software for data collection and integration with the online software will begin development (programming). Eventually, the mobile phone software will make application of the system (with bets before ball release) almost completely automated. Specifically you enter the data in the phone, and are told exactly where to bet. Unfortunately it realistically cannot be 100% automated, but it will be close to complete automation.

That's enough for one week. Have a good weekend.