Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Roulette Computer Shipping

I've almost shipped all of the remaining computers. If you haven't been shipped yet, you will soon.

Unfortunately though there's an obstacle, although not major. My courier recently changed their policy regarding shipping of lithium batteries via air freight. This meant some packages were returned. The other courier services wont ship the batteries without kicking up a fuss, which is because of a recent incident involving lithium batteries. For the packages that were returned, I removed the batteries from them and re-shipped. The receivers will need to purchase the required batteries in their country. If you are within Australia, I can ship by road with batteries, but I can't do this for international shipping.

If you are waiting for a computer and live outside Australia, contact me about this so you know which batteries to purchase - they are only about $15 each and can be purchased from many electronics or mobile phone stores. Sorry for the inconvenience.