Monday, November 15, 2010

Emails, computers and general schedule

My work has somewhat piled up, especially as much of last week I spent preparing for the public demonstration on Saturday. Speaking of which, the accuracy was approximately 90% wins covering 15 numbers - that's one hell of an edge. I'll be releasing video and audio of the event soon but first I have to censor the sensitive parts which will take a long time, as it's around 4 hours of video to sort through.

Because of the piled up work, please be patient with me while I work through it all, including emails and spin analysis.

Roulette computers: I'm still in the middle of shipping computers. Please be patient and understand I have your computer here - I just have loads to package and test.

I expect to be up to date on everything by the end of the week, so please stop emailing me asking 'when'. The answer is simply as soon as possible.