Thursday, September 23, 2010

Calls today and Roulette Computers

Calls: I'm back from vacation, and am now paying for it with a backlog of work and emails. So unfortunately for today and the rest of the week I need to focus on responding to emails and spins. There is a possibility of being available for calls this Friday morning, although it depends on how much work I get done. Best contact me via Skype, and if you see me online, message me. Again please do NOT send anything important via Skype messages (especially when I'm offline) - for anything important, only email me.
 
Roulette Computers: While I was away I was hassling the technician to get as many phones done as possible. Some of the phones were using a plug that needed to be replaced, and they are still in the hands of the technician. I expected him to be complete by today, but he isn't due to various other commitments. Needless to say I'm 'very' not happy about it and am on his back about it. Contacting me to express your frustration really wont help the situation, and rest assured I'm keeping pressure on him.

I expect to start shipping phones back some time towards the end of next week. Purchasers must have first priority over partners. Partners, if you have been waiting for longer than anticipated, while I understand your frustration, keep in mind you aren't paying a cent for the computers - your continued patience is appreciated. I'm aware some of you have put employment positions on hold in anticipation, but all up, we're only looking at about an extra week before I commence shipping of remaining phones, or phones that are having the plug replaced.