Friday, May 7, 2010

Roulette computers & spin analysis

Spin analysis: with the exception of 1-2 sets of spins, all spin analysis is up to date.

Roulette computers: Coding for the new features is complete. Accuracy and practicality is excellent. In particularly for a wheel that (by traditional analysis) produces a near "random scatter", results were very good. Testing with other computers on the same spins yielded virtually no accuracy. With the developers, I am now doing final testing which will realistically take about a week because we are doing everything possible to force hardware/software crashes, so any bugs can be found and fixed. So far we've only found minor bugs which are easily fixed. I expect all testing are fixes to be complete in around a week, then I'll package everything for shipping in the following week. I'm working almost full-time on this (in between other work), so just because I'm not emailing you directly about it doesn't mean progress isn't being made.