Friday, May 28, 2010

Final Stage Computer Testing & Spin Analysis

Roulette Computer: We're at the last part of the roulette computer testing, which is expected to take roughly 1 more week. So by the end of this upcoming week, everything should be done. Then in the following week, shipping is expected to commence. Remember I'm only giving you the expected timeframe for things, because many of you ask even when I say I don't know yet. If you were looking to see a personal demo and have been waiting, please contact me in roughly 2 weeks from now, as I'll much more precisely know my schedule, and will be able to book a date/time with you.

Emails: Besides today's emails, all emails are up-to date.

Spin Analysis: Unfortunately I've been lagging in this area due to computer testing. I'm still in the process of analyzing everyone's spins, so if you haven't received a response yet, you will soon. I know the delays are a real pain, but I have not forgotten about them - I'm working as fast as I can. Rest assured though as soon as the latest computer testing is done, everything will be back to normal.