Friday, August 9, 2013

Uber Update & Training

Uber Update:
Surprisingly the major part for the Uber update is complete. It wasn't anywhere near as difficult to code as I expected. Although it is having problems running even on the new phones. It may be a simple problem like a screen resolution issue because it runs well on the phone simulator. But either way the progress is much quicker than expected. The other part is much simpler. I need to discuss code implantation with the programmer first, then it will be integrated into the main application. All up it should be finished in about 2-3 weeks from now instead of the 1 month I expected. I cant give solid dates yet but will give an update as things progress.
 
Uber Training:
We're doing a training meeting for the Uber which covers every little thing from start to finish. I've promised many people to do this live, but the timezone differences make it difficult for everyone to attend. So first I'll do a recording of everything and will publish it for players to see. It will be very clear and detailed, even down to how to hide the computer. After you've seen the recordings, then you can still have a live meeting with me if needed. The purpose of the recordings is to reduce the amount of people that need live help.