Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Player Support Forum

The player forum at www.genuinewinner.com/forum/ has become an invaluable resource for players to receive support and communicate with other players. Especially lately it has become a rather busy place, even busier than the public forums www.rouletteforum.cc and www.vlsroulette.com combined which is great for everyone except it is very easy for me to miss important support-related questions. Tomorrow I'll respond to many posts, but from now on if there are specific posts that need my attention, please contact me directly and provide the link to your questions. This ensures I do not miss important questions. Please be sure to give the full link to your actual post so that when I load the link, I will see your questions without needing to scroll.