Monday, September 3, 2012

**** Away from 9-25th September ****

I will be away between 9-25th September. I will still have Internet access, but it will be limited. For now I'm just trying to get all work done before I leave, so while I'm away I will only need to do emails. While I'm away, please expect me to be briefer in my email responses as my emails will be more of a cram session. The briefer and more direct your emails and questions are, the better it is for both of us. Access codes will be unaffected. I will still treat them with priority and you will have a response within 24hrs.
 
I will have my mobile phone on me for emergencies, but please respect it is for emergencies only, and very rarely are matters urgent. The last time I was away, players still called me for small matters so I had to turn my phone off which is inconvenient for players who sincerely need something urgently. I hate having to do that but please respect my request.