Friday, January 20, 2012

Auto analysis software update

Some updates were added to the wheel analysis software, including a simulation feature that determines custom variant accuracy. I only recently tested it on the development server, a bug was fixed, then I had it installed on the player server so I can test with real spins. To use it, simply load your wheel and spin profile, select the spin parameters you want to test, then select simulate. The narrower your parameters, the better the results. I haven't done full testing yet - it will take me a full day and I wont have time until next week. My priority for today is just to address all emails.

Also the new genuinewinner.com site is available. It still needs some work to ensure all content is current and accurate, which is not a small task given the amount of information.

Most relevant to players is http://www.genuinewinner.com/support.html where a list of player resources is available, and http://www.genuinewinner.com/software.html where all software and document access codes can be requested. Especially the new support area will ultimately save me time and make things easier for players. Your browser cache may still have stored the old site version, but refresh the page if that's the case.