Friday, December 16, 2011

Roulette computer shipping

As I recently shipped more phones than anticipated, I'm currently out of stock for both the Uber and Lite models. But more are being made/modified. I have plenty of unmodified phones, but they dont run the software correctly and need modifications. The technician has 20 phones at the moment, and is completing them at a rate of about 5 per week although I'll be pushing him to work faster. He has work from other clients that slows him down, but I don't trust another technician to do the job right especially considering how difficult it is to get particular phone models modified correctly.

For the lite computer, the wait will only be until around end of next week as I'll have 5 more units. For the Uber computer, it may be around 2 weeks.

You will have been notified directly about this. To compensate you for the delay, I will be sending some spare equipment for free.

Also all remaining phones that have been sent back to me for whatever reason (eg. software updates), will be shipped back either today or Monday.