Friday, October 28, 2011

Uber phones (again)

I've tested the modified discontinued phone model, and it works very well. Accuracy easily down to 1ms, fast and responsive, covert communication capabilities. This is the new model now. As for the other suitable phone, it has its advantages but I prefer the discontinued one.

I've ordered another 50 units which will mean I'll have 100 of them, and wont be short of stock anytime soon.

Next week I'll send the phones to the technician for his mods. As soon as I have the first few (roughly end of next week), I'll set a date for a support meeting which will be around the week after (about 2 weeks from now). Partners can get new phones from there if needed and if they live locally.

If you have no problems with your phone (rf issues), there is no need to change them.

For partners waiting for their phone, it will be shipped from the new batch of phones, but purchasers have first priority. It just depends on how quickly the technician works. He usually averages 5-10 phones per week between his other work.

For purchasers waiting for their phone, some of you will get the new phone type, some the old type. It makes no difference as there is a 12 month warranty so any defective phones are replaced. I test them all before they are sent anyway. I didn't have the chance to ship today, but rest assured I will first chance I get. Again I'm compensating you for the delay with free additional equipment.