Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spin analysis, calls and new software

Spin analysis: I'm analyzing spins today so wont be taking calls. I'll be up to date by the end of the day.

Calls: I'll be taking calls tomorrow from about 9:30am my time.

Online wheel analysis software: I'm expecting an update from the programmers within 24hrs. Hopefully all will be ready to move to the correct server. When the move is done, ALL DATA FROM THE OLD SOFTWARE WILL BE DELETED. So if you want to save your data, please do so immediately. Once the new software is installed, all spin analysis will be done through it. You will upload spins to the server, not send to me directly. Whenever you want me to check spins of yours, you will submit a form (I'll provide details soon). Until the new software is installed, please don't send me spins or request further analysis. It will only be a few more days at the most. Again the issues holding things up are very minor, but it is better to get them fixed before everyone has access.