Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Emails, Spin analysis, Document updates and Roulette computers

Almost all emails are up to date. By the end of tomorrow, I'll be up to date on all spin analysis. Also anyone waiting for documentation of any kind will receive it tomorrow.

As for the roulette computers, I now have 10 additional phones completed by the technician - I'll have another 10 soon after, and then I'll send the technician yet another 10 phones so there will be enough stock for all pending orders, including "most" partners. It is hell to organize everything for shipping, AND do other work, but I'm keeping up. I expect to ship a load of them either tomorrow or Friday, if not first thing Monday. I'm behind on the shipping, but believe me I'm well aware of it so you don't need to chase up on me. I too want them out the door and in your hands asap.